Olympus has over 240 employees across Australia and New Zealand with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington.
As a member of the HR team, you will focus on a number of strategic initiatives including:
- Flexible and adaptable work practices;
- Developing management and leadership capabilities;
- Improving productivity;
- Leveraging technology; and
- Building a safer workplace.
At Olympus, you will be exposed to a wide range of HR services including:
- Remuneration and Benefits;
- Employee Relations;
- Organisational Effectiveness and Management Development;
- Workforce Initiatives and Benefits;
- Payroll / HR systems;
- Learning and Development;
- Recruitment and Selection;
- Workers Compensation;
- Cultural Change Program; and
- Talent Management.
Opportunities to learn, grow and develop are provided through our formal performance appraisal process utilising on-line technology. You may also be provided with opportunities to travel to our interstate or overseas offices.
Roles in our Human Resources Department are centralised in our Head Office in Melbourne.