The diego™ Powered Dissector & Drill System is comprised of a console, optional powered handpieces, footswitch, tubing set and hospital grade power cord
Provides power and functionality to the specified diego™ Micro-debrider and Otologic handpieces. In addition, a peristaltic irrigation pump is integrated into the controller unit to facilitate local irrigation.
Advanced bipolar energy - with PK diego
PK diego™ combines the award-winning diego™ powered dissection platform with PK Technology, the most versatile surgical tissue management technology, giving the surgeon the ability to control bleeding.
Rhinology and Laryngolgy
The handpiece accepts a range of single-use use cutting blades, tissue removal and drilling burrs. The handpiece’s shape takes into account the comfortable neutral hand position and is designed to reduce "cord drag" and fatigue.
- Save valuable time with simultaneous tissue removal and coagulation
- Superior ergonomics
- It’s the ultimate tool for ENT surgeons – because it was designed by ENT surgeons.
diego™ Standard Blades
- straight, curved, convex and concave edged blades for different surgical sites
diego™ PK Blades
- PK blades create a gentle bipolar haemostatic effect with minimal thermal spread and smoke.
- Bipolar haemostasis produces less collateral tissue damage than monopolar electrosurgery minimising unwanted effects of energy application.
- New diego burrs have been completely redesigned aiming at a wide variety of skull base procedures.
- Advanced design incorporates several features to enhanced durability and reduced amount of debris with improved irrigation.
diego™ Laryngeal Blade
- 22cm or 27cm length with specialised edgeforms for better access and removal of papillomas in the larynx.