Australia and New Zealand, 25/03/20 | Press Release | Company An update regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Your Health and Wellbeing is Our Priority.
At Olympus, we work hard to make people’s lives healthier, safer, and more fulfilling. Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented a few precautionary measures to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff so we can better support you.
Health and Safety
To ensure the health and safety of our customers, our staff and the wider community, we have:
- Cancelled all upcoming events, including workshops and training sessions
- Restricted Olympus office access to anyone who has:
- Travelled overseas, or been in contact with someone who has within the last 14 days
- Been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Implemented physical distancing guidelines, including allocating all non-essential staff to working from home
- Physically separated our essential staff into teams who are continuing to work in our National Service Centre and Warehouse
- Suspended all international travel and non-essential interstate travel
- Enforced good hygiene practices, including self-isolation guides as recommended by health professionals
Business Continuity and Product Supply
Regarding our capabilities to support you, we can confirm the following:
- Our National Service Centre is continuing to function, albeit in ‘split teams’ for physical distancing purposes
- All our distribution centres are running daily dispatches
- Domestic freight is continuing to operate with risk mitigating actions in place to minimise any disruptions to service
- The products we offer have limited sourcing exposure to regions which have to date experienced the most impact from COVID-19, this may change but we will ensure to provide updates as they happen
- A Business Continuity team is monitoring changes to the situation on a daily basis and taking action to reduce any disruption to you
- Any future developments which may impact the supply of products and services will be proactively communicated with you
We encourage all customers to continue with normal ordering patterns, but should you have any further concerns or queries, please email our Customer Operations team at: email@example.com.
During this time of uncertainty, we encourage everyone to stay up-to-date with the most recent and accurate information and guidelines through WHO and the Australian Government Department of Health or New Zealand Government websites.
Our thoughts go out to those impacted by the virus and we extend our gratitude to the healthcare workers who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need.
Thank you for respecting our measures to help minimise the impact of COVID-19 and we hope you keep safe and healthy during this period.
Olympus Australia and New Zealand.