Ultrasonic and Bipolar Generator
The USG-410 is the world’s first1 generator which activates both ultrasonic and bipolar energy simultaneously in a single unit, while maintaining the same 7 mm vessel reliable sealing and fast tissue-cutting capability as its legacy generators.2
- Stand-alone generator for THUNDERBEAT: Allows activation of the THUNDERBEAT with a single generator.
- Intelligent Tissue Monitoring (ITM): Thermal management technology prevents unnecessary ultrasonic output following tissue transection.
2 Ultrasonic generator USG-400 and electrosurgical generator ESG-400
The USG-400 is compatible with THUNDERBEAT technology and offers ultrasonic energy for open and laparoscopic procedures. Intelligent Tissue Monitoring ensures that ultrasonic energy is only delivered to the connected device for the duration of tissue transection.
- Olympus Surgical Tissue Management System
- Compatible with THUNDERBEAT
- Intelligent Tissue Monitoring