OES Pro Resectoscope
With a working length of 194 mm
A 2002 Red Dot Design winner, the OES Pro Resectoscope allows easy and effective resection in saline of benign prostatic hyperplasia and NMIBC.
- Clinically evaluated
- Wide variety of treatment options
With a 5 mm working channel
This morcellator telescope provides superior images during morcellation as part of enucleation procedures, particularly with holmium or thulium lasers. The tip design facilitates easy capture of enucleated tissue.
- Simplified morcellation
- Innovative tip design
- Superior image quality
- Compatible with all 5mm morcellators
- Compatible with standard rotatable outer sheaths
OES Pro Laser Resectoscope
The Olympus OES Pro laser resectoscopes offer you reliable and versatile precision tools for laser treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- More precise
- Great image quality
- Partly adaptable and versatile
OES Long Resectoscope
The extra-long resectoscope with a working length of 272 mm
The OES Long Resectoscope has been designed to be able to treat patients with long urethras or large bladders with PLASMA.
- Extralong resectoscope for special patients
- Improved visualization and low-pressure conditions
- Modular design with specially adapted outer sheaths